We’ve come up with our own list of the top 10 Hottest Celebrities of 2013! This multicultural list of talented and hot celebrities represents the true diversity of our Mixed Nation!
1. Beyoncé (African American, Irish & Creole) – Bow down for one of the most talented and beautiful women in the entertainment industry. She started off the year by literally shutting down the 2013 Superbowl with her amazing performance and has been on fire ever since. “Queen B” also just released her new surprise album and it’s #1 on the charts!
Image Source: Rob Hoffman
2. Dwayne Johnson a.k.a “The Rock” (African-Canadian & Samoan) – The Rock had an amazingly successful year! It was hard not to catch him on the big screen this year, with major roles in several blockbuster movies (G.I. Joe, Pain & Gain, and Fast and Furious 6) Check out the newest trailer for Fast & Furious 6!
Image Source: Fast and Furious
3. Drake (African American & Jewish Canadian) – Rapper and singer Drake had us humming “Hold On We’re Going Home” for most of 2013! We love his smooth vocals and adorable smile!
Image Source: Pic Stopin
4. Mariah Carey (African American, Venezuelan and Irish) – This year we had the pleasure of watching Mariah as a judge on American Idol, her fabulous style and expert advice were second to none. As the year finishes up we’re blessed with her performances for Christmas and New Years! (Much love to all of the “LAMBS” out there.)
Image Source: Mariah Carey
5. Miguel (Mexican and African American) – Miguel has had an explosive year! This singer, song writer has sailed his way up the charts and even won a Grammy this year. He also made a smash hit called Beautiful with another beautifully blended celebrity: Mariah Carey.
Image Source: Media Shaw Connect
6. Zoe Saldana (Dominican & Puerto Rican) – Zoe Saldana had a big year in 2013 when her movie Star Trek: Into Darkness premiered! Zoe has also appeared in movies such as Avatar!
Image Source: Fan Share
7. Shemar Moore (African American & Caucasian) – Shemar Moore is an actor and former model best known for his roles on Criminal Minds, The Young and the Restless and in our dreams, kidding! He’s got a great body and smile…our fans have spoken!
Image Source: Public Glam
8. Selena Gomez (Mexican & Italian) – Selena has come a long way from acting on the children’s shows such as Barney and Wizard’s of Waverley Place! Her sexy hit single “Come and Get It“ was a chart-topper this year and earned her a spot on our list! She also has a major role in the movie “Get Away” along side of Ethan Hawk.
Image Source: VYBZ Magazine
9. Vin Diesel (African American and Scottish, English, German) – He continued to kick butt on the big screen this year, starring in the action movies “Riddick” and “Fast and Furious 6”. His good looks and tough guy persona made him a great fit for our list!
Image Source: Fast and Furious
10. Jennifer Lawrence (English, German, Scottish & Irish) – Last but not least Jennifer Lawrence was truly the girl on fire this year! Some may say she’s not “mixed”, but she’s definitely multicultural, beautiful and extremely talented. The second movie of the Hunger Games trilogy, “Catching Fire” recently hit theatres. She is also appearing in the upcoming movie “American Hustle”! We love her personality and beautiful blue eyes!
Image Source: Pics Gen
Did your favorite celebrity make the cut? Comment below! Also keep your eyes peeled for our Hottest Mixed Celebs to Watch Out For In 2014 list!