You’ve seen the Mixed Nation’s Top 10 Hottest Celebrities of 2013 but now it’s time to give you guys the inside scoop on the hottest mixed celebrities to look out for in the upcoming year!
1. Miguel (Mexican & African American) – After releasing two albums, it’s safe to say that Miguel has reached celebrity status. He proves to be a strong player within the music industry who will continue to thrive in year 2014. Check out his popular song “Adorn“!
Image Source: Shaw Connect
2. Ariana Grande (Sicilian & Abruzzese Italian) – Actress and singer Ariana Grande was launched into stardom when appearing in both Victorious and Sam & Cat. She’s now focusing on her promising singing career after released her debut album. We love her dimples and amazing vocals. Check out her incredible cover of Mariah Carey’s song “Emotions”!
Image Source: HD Wallpapers
3. Idris Elba (Sierra Leonean & Ghanaian) – Idris Elba is a British actor of African descent. Although Idris is not racially mixed, his upbringing was definitely multicultural! Best known for his work as Stringer Bell in the popular TV Show, The Wire, Idris is still one to watch out for! He has 4 movies on the way in 2014 including Beasts of No Nation and The Gunman.
Image Source: Style Blazer
4. Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Black South African Father and White English Mother) – This beautifully blended actresses is going to make a big splash in North America in 2014! She can be seen in two upcoming films: Belle, and Blackbird – so she is definitely one to watch out for!
Image Source: Ace Show Biz
5. Siva Kaneswaran (Sri Lankan & Irish) – Similar to Zayn, Siva is part of a British boy band The Wanted! Who could ignore the catching melody of “Glad You Came“?
Image Source: Pop Tower
6. Zendaya (African-American, German, Irish & English) – Zendaya is a American actress, singer and dancer. She first appeared on Disney’s Shake It Up and has recently released her song “Replay”. Check out the music video for the single to see her in action.
Image Source: Disney Wikia
7. J.Cole (African American & Caucasian) – J.Cole is a hip hop recording artist, songwriter and record producer. J.Cole will spend most of 2014 touring around the world after dropping his hit album Born Sinner last year. We love his song “Crooked Smile” featuring TLC!
Image Source: Pure Volume
8. Lolo Jones (French, Native American, African American & Norwegian) – Lolo Jones will be competing as part of the USA’s women’s bobsled team! We will be cheering her on in the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics next year!
Image Source: Grio
9. Zayne Malik (Pakistani, English & Irish) – Zayne Malik of the band One Direction will have a busy upcoming year as the group kicks off their “Where We Are” tour in 2014!
Image Source: Catalog Fash
10. Naya Rivera (Puerto Rican, African American & German) – After getting her start on the Bernie Mac Show, Naya Rivera now plays Santana, a regular on the hit show Glee. There’s no doubt that 2013 was a big year for Naya due to her engagement to rapper Big Sean. Could 2014 be the year for the big wedding? We will have to wait and see!
Image Source: Google<a
Who do you have your eye on for 2014? Let us know by commenting below!